caring for your togs
our swimwear is made to last through regular exposure to chlorine, sunscreen, salt, sand and sun.
our fabric contains an innovative fibre called xtra life lycra® which is more chlorine resistant than your average swimwear fabric. in fact, it resists breakdown more than five times longer.
it’s lightweight, breathable, fast drying and moisture wicking to keep your kiddies comfortable.
if you care for your child's swimwear correctly you can be confident that your child will grow out of their togs before they wear out which means you can hand them down to every member of your tribe.
wear often and enjoy muchly xx
- rinse in cold water after use
- remove any excess water and dry without delay
- cold hand wash or gentle machine wash in mild detergent with similar colours - preferably choose a low-phosphate detergent to reduce environmental damage (in australia you should look for the ‘p’ or ‘np’ labels)
- line dry out of direct sunlight to prevent fading
- avoid rough surfaces such as pool edges
- avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools
- avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume
- pack or store when wet
- spin dry
- dry clean
- tumble dry